THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

T-shirt #279: CRUDE ROBOT


This shirt was donated from Letter from John (http://www.letterfromjohn.com, http://www.letterfromjohn.com/crude-robot-p-13.html), which takes graffiti from public bathrooms and puts it on t-shirts (see original artwork)…thanks LFJ!

The only robot-related story I could think of happened one Christmas morning in the McGrath house. Santa had left me a robot equipped with a spinning drill on the front and swinging arms on the side. My older sister got a new dollhouse that came with furniture and walls between the upstairs rooms. It seemed like a perfect match for me, and I let the robot loose in the upstairs of the dollhouse. It knocked down everything in its path, busting down the wall and wreaking havoc in all the rooms. Of course I felt bad after, but I would be lying if I said there wasn’t a smile on my face for the “during” part.

The other thing this shirt reminds me of is the “Humping Robot” from Robot Chicken. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, here you go, and Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment