THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Thursday, April 8, 2010

T-shirt #98: BOSTON COLLEGE (football)

Ok, I realize that it’s nowhere near football season, but I had to wear some sort of BC shirt today. My beloved Eagles have made it to their 9th frozen four (that’s NCAA hockey’s version of basketball’s Final Four) in the last 13 years (Thank you very much, coach York!). Also, they are playing the Frozen Four games in Detroit at Ford’ Field (Where the Lions play), so a Football shirt isn’t that out of place…

Tonight, Boston College faces off against Miami (Ohio), who is the #1 overall seed in the tournament. No worries though, I have bought Peanuts and M&Ms and will be mixing them before the puck is dropped. In case you didn’t know, you can thank me for BC winning the title in 2001 and 2008. Coach York got them there, but my peanut/M&M mix is what definitely put them over the top.

Game starts at 8:30 on ESPN 2…GO EAGLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment