THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Sunday, April 18, 2010

T-shirt #108: FAMILY GUY STAR WARS

Two of my favorite things combined, this t-shirt came with the special edition of The Family Guy’s Episode IV spoof.

When I lived in Westboro (the haunted apartment on Ruggles Street), Family Guy made another comeback after it had been cancelled for the second time. I started watching the new ones with my neighbor every Sunday night, and it eventually grew into a weekly ritual and a group of almost ten people. Even though Monday mornings were right around the corner, it was a great way to end the weekend. In The Family Guy episode that I wrote, Peter ends up being invited to be a part of one of these viewing parties. The one bad thing about my job at Hope Lodge is that I work on Sunday nights, and this Family Guy tradition had to end when I started there.

Here is a clip I found someone made combining the video of the original Star Wars with the Family Guy dialogue. Enjoy, and may The Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment