THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

T-shirt #69 Homer: I AM SO SMRT

This shirt (which I bought online, forget where) was a favorite of the many students I taught over the years…some just laughed, some couldn’t figure it out, and some were just happy they knew the word “smart” was spelled incorrectly. The shirt is a reference to a Simpsons episode, and you can enjoy the clip here:



One of the “skills” I have is being able to relate just about anything to The Simpsons, Family Guy, or Star Wars. Someone will be sharing something that happened, and I will say “That is just like The Simpsons episode when…” I often wonder how much of my brain is used keeping Simpsons, Family Guy, Seinfeld, and Star Wars quotes in my memory. But this is what amuses me, so that’s a good thing, right?

1 comment: