THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010

T-shirt #64: I put the stud in study

Not much to say about this one, it pretty much says it all. I will share a quick studying related story. It was my sophomore year of college and I was taking statistics as part of my psychology major. Although I had excelled in math during my high school years, I struggled with stats. I studied a lot for our first test, and got a D. It definitely wasn’t my favorite class to go to. One morning after struggling to convince myself to go to class, I was at my desk reading The Globe sports section and waiting for the professor to arrive. After glancing around the room, I noticed all of my classmates were either reading their text books or notes. A wave of fear came over me as I took out the class syllabus to see what was the agenda for that day. Yup, it was the day of test #2. With less than ten minutes left before class started, I scanned my book and notes as fast as I could hoping somehow it would stay in my brain for the next hour. Somehow, it did. I got a B+.

No comments:

Post a Comment