THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

All of my 365 t-shirts from 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010

T-shirt #50: I BEAT CANCER!

This is another beauty from www.t-shirthell.com and was a gift from my friend Wiper, who obviously shares the same sense of humor as me. Although I understand if people don’t find it to be funny (my family is actually divided on this one), I argue that it is the perfect shirt for me because 1. I did beat cancer and 2. I love kids. Yes, yes, yes...one can argue that there are certain things you CAN’T joke about. I do think harming kids in any way is something we need a real live Punisher for. But, I also believe you can joke about whatever you want. If people think it’s funny, great. If people don’t think it’s funny, that’s okay too. What I do know for sure is this: I will continue saying and wearing what I think is funny. Humor got me through cancer, it gets me through Crohn’s many days, and it will continue to be a strong ally for the rest of my life. Thanks, Wiper!

No comments:

Post a Comment